Sozialberatung Internationales (Student Advice Center)
Sozialberatung Internationales (Student Advice Center) supports international students in any questions and difficulties.
Ukrainian students who are enrolled at a university in Schleswig-Holstein and have found themselves in financial difficulties as a result of the Ukraine-Russia war can now apply for immediate subsistence aid from the state of Schleswig-Holstein.
You can contact us or visit us in the Advice Center,
if you have any questions or problems, for example about:
- daily life in Germany
- living with others in a flat or dormitory
- negative experiences with other
- any conflicts
or, if you need information, for example about:
- how to get to know other / German people
- working in Germany (finding a job, how many days you are allowed to work, ...)
- how to manage life in Germany, if you don't have much money
- how to spend your free time
or, if you you need just someone to talk.
We want to support you - for successful studies and wonderful experiences during your time in the northern part of Germany!
Just visit, call or write an email to us. (contact)
By the way: You’ll find lots of interesting brochures, dictionaries, tips for apps and other links at Links and downloads.