Sozialberatung Internationales (Student Advice Center)
Sozialberatung Internationales (Student Advice Center) supports international students in any questions and difficulties.
You can contact us or visit us in the Advice Center,
if you have any questions or problems, for example about:
- daily life in Germany
- living with others in a flat or dormitory
- negative experiences with other
- any conflicts
or, if you need information, for example about:
- how to get to know other / German people
- working in Germany (finding a job, how many days you are allowed to work, ...)
- how to manage life in Germany, if you don't have much money
- how to spend your free time
or, if you you need just someone to talk.
We want to support you - for successful studies and wonderful experiences during your time in the northern part of Germany!
Just visit, call or write an email to us. (contact)
By the way: You’ll find lots of interesting brochures, dictionaries, tips for apps and other links at Links and downloads.